Q: How do I know that Taxi Adda service is available in my city or town?
A: You can search it in the location menu on our website or you can check it in the booking form. In the booking form on typing it will show in the dropdown list if your city or town is available for service.
Q: What types of vehicles are available with Taxi Adda?
Taxi Adda provides 7 different variants of vehicles. You get the details in TAXI Types menu buttons on our website. While booking in search option you will get the vehicles available in you city or town for rental purpose.
Q: Do I need to register on your website to book a Taxi?
A: No. You can use our service fully without registration. You just need to provide your details at the time of booking.
Q: How do I know that my booking is confirmed?
A: Whether a booking is made online or over the phone, a confirmation would be sent to you by SMS and via e-mail, which would include your PNR number and travel details.
Q: Can I book Taxi Adda a month in advance?
Sorry, we currently have a limit of one month for the advance bookings. So you can't make a booking in advance more than a month.
Q: Can I change the booking?
A: Yes. You can change the date of booking till 2 days before the booked date free of charge. After that, there will be a cancellation charge as per cancellation policy.
Q: what is local, transfer and outstation car booking?
1) Local Kms - 8Hrs/80Kms (12-150)
2) Transfer - 4Hrs/40Kms
3) Outstation - One day means Calendar day (From Midnight 12 to Midnight 12)
1) Local rental charges will be calculated on Hourly basis / Kms Run, The charges will be applicable for 8Hrs. / 80 Kms. And can be extended upto 12 Hrs. / 150 Kms. Under similar package. After which the trip becomes chargeable under different package.
2) Likewise Local Transfer allows travel upto 4 Hrs / 40 Kms. Transfers to and from Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand / Residence / Hotels / Factory is considered local transfers and can be executed under local transfer plan and it is Extendable upto 6Hrs. / 60 Kms. After which next level of package becomes chargeable.
3) For outstation travel one calendar day will be calculated from 00:00 Hrs. Midnight to 24:00 Hrs midnight .For additional run an additional days charge per day +additional Kms. Run per day as logged will be charged extra. All other charges as toll fees, border entry permit fees, drivers allowance and night halting charges for the vehicle will be charged extra.
Q: Do you collect extra charges if I pay online?
A: There are no transaction/booking charges in Taxi Adda for online payments.
Q: How is the total fare/price calculated for Outstation/intercity car rental service?
A: Outstation/intercity car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
1) Per KM Rate: This is base rate which will be charged on every KM travelled. The rate varies with car models and operators.
2) Minimum KM charged per day: There is a minimum distance which will be charged for every day of usage. In case the actual travelled distance is higher, the later will be charged. Generally the minimum distance charged per day is 250 KM. Please consider the following example for clarity: If you are using the vehicle for 3 days the minimum we will charge you for is 3x250=750 Km, in case your actual usage for the three days (combined) is less (say 500 Km) we will still charge you for 750 Km and in case your usage is higher than 750 Km, we will charge you for your actual KM used.
3) Daily Driver allowances: For intercity travel customers need to pay driver allowances. The allowance amount varies with operator. Some operator might also have separate day and night allowances.
4) Toll, parking and state taxes: These will be charged on actual at the end of the journey. You need to settle this with the driver in return for the relevant receipts. You can always call us at our helpline in case of any discrepancy.
5) Definition of a day: Day is defined as 12 midnight to next day 12 midnight for all the calculation purposes.
Q: How is the total fare/price calculated for a local car rental service?
A: Local car rental fares constitute of various components as below:
1) Base fare: This is base rate which will be charged. The base fares are generally available as 4 hour 40 KM and 8 hour 80 KM packages.
2) Additional KM charges: In case the actual travel is more than the KM mentioned in the base package, additional amount per additional KM need to be paid.
3) Additional hour charges: In case the actual hours are more than the usage hour mentioned in the base package, additional amount per additional hour need to paid.
4) Toll and parking charges: These will be charged on actual at the end of the journey. You need to settle this with the driver in return for the relevant receipts. You can always call us at our helpline in case of any discrepancy.
Q: How is the total fare/price calculated for one-way trips?
A: It might sound a foolish question. But the current Taxi/cab industry model is to charge two-way even though the customer utilizes the Taxi/cab for one-way travel as the Taxi has to return back to the journey originating point empty. So we are not left with any choice other than charging two-way fare for one-way trips also.
But in future we will change this industry norm by increasing our network and utilizing the cabs in a better way, resulting in providing a better solution for this challenge.
Q: What are the different modes of payment you support?
A: There are two times as a customer you need to pay to us.
Advance deposit payment: We first estimate your travel cost and collect a 15% advance deposit amount to confirm your booking. There are two options to pay the advance deposit amount.
a. If you book through our website, you can pay online using credit card/debit card/ net banking options.
b. If you book through the phone, you can deposit the amount in our company's bank account.
Final Payment: You can settle the final amount in cash to the Taxi driver.
Q: What are the different options available for online payments?
A: We accept all major national and international credit and debit cards. We also accept Cash Cards, Net Banking and wallet payments.
Q: Can I book Taxi Adda for someone else using my credit/debit card?
A: Yes definitely! You need to mention the card holder details for the card payment but you can enter anyone's name for the car booking.
Q: Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on your site for payment? Do you store my card number and details?
A: It is completely safe to use our site. We have partnered with Razorpay for the payment gateway. Razorpay provides a 128-bit SSL encryption technology compliant solution which is certified by VeriSign. We don't store any card details.